- Language Reference & Tutorials
- A collection of documents describing, in detail, the various conceptual parts of the language.
- Type Reference
- Index of built-in classes, roles and enums.
- Routine Reference
- Index of built-in subroutines and methods.
- Raku Programs
- A collection of documents describing the variables that affect the the Raku executable, how to run the p6doc documentation front-end, how to debug Raku programs, and how to hack on Raku source code.
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- A collection of questions that have cropped up often, along with answers.
- Information about the Raku development community, email lists, IRC and IRC bots, and blogs
The Raku homepage offers a comprehensive list of Raku resources, including tutorials, and how-tos.
You may be interested in the Community page on the main Raku website.
Raku compiler developers may also be interested in The Raku Specification.
Part of this official documentation has been translated into Chinese. Here's the index to the pages that have been translated.